ICA aims to be recognised as the world’s foremost international networking forum for the exchange of information and insights among leading government information technology organisations.
- To provide a valuable international forum for senior government officials from all over the world, focused on how latest developments on information technology can improve the efficiency and effectiveness of government services and operations;
- To share information and insights, support the formulation of information technology strategies, laws, policies and practices;
- To facilitate the exchange of ideas, knowledge and experience by holding annual conferences, expanding member networks, creating high value content and gain further visibility of our work via communication means.
Our values define who we are as an organisation. They influence the way we work with each other and the way we engage with our partners and potential members.
- Networking – we are an informal forum providing possibility to network and share ideas with fellow colleagues in the governments all over the world.
- Professionalism – we seek for professional relationships and high quality expertise in ICT. We aim to be a trendsetter for ICT use in the government.
- Innovation – we share our knowledge and best practices in order to build on excellence in IT development and implementation in the government. Exchanging ideas and know-how on newest IT trends is our great advantage. We seek to see ahead of changes and thus create a sustainable value for our current and future members.
- Global – we are a global community, uniting members from Europe, Africa, North and South America, Oceania and Asia.