Accompanying Persons fee 180$, the program includes:
- Welcome Reception on Monday, 22 October 2012 at Inbal Hotel courtyards
- Day tour on Tuesday, 23 October, 2012: Aromas and Flavors of the "Machane Yehuda Market". Lunch is included.
- Day tour on Wednesday, 24 October 2012: The Jewish People – Past and Future. Lunch is included.
- Israel Evening on Wednesday, 24 October 2012: Jerusalem’s Citadel & Eucalyptus Restaurant
- ICA Gala Dinner on Thursday, 25 October, 2012 – Mercaz Shimshon-Beit Shmuel
Tuesday, 23 October, 2012 0 at 9:00 – Aromas and Flavors of the "Machane Yehuda Market"
Tour the neighborhoods called "Nachlaot and Zichronot" which preserve century old Jerusalem stories and traditions. We will experience diverse communities, interesting architecture and exciting alleys including a visit to the Nachlaot Orthodox neighborhood.
After a quiet neighborhood stroll, the tour will continue to the lively and colorful market called "Machane Yehuda". The market has grown over the years and has evolved from a simple food and clothing market to a boutique and gourmet marketplace. We will walk the alleys, smell its aromas and stop for tastings at various stalls.
Lunch will consist of various authentic market specialties.
Wednesday, 24 October 2012 09:00 – The Jewish People – Past and Future
Depart to "Yad Vashem", the Holocaust Memorial Museum, located in modern Jerusalem. At the museum professional guides will accompany small groups through the displays, videos and original artifacts and documentation donated by survivors. We will visit the Hall of Names and the Children's Memorial Hall commemorating those who perished in the Holocaust.
From there, we will proceed to magical trails of the picturesque village of Ein Karem. We will visit hidden gardens, glance into artists' houses and listen to incredible stories about forbidden love of nuns and lost treasures. Our walk will include stops at a monastery and various galleries.
We will have lunch in one of the village’s restaurants